We are glad to announce the International Workshop on "The Role of Geomatics in Hydrogeological Risk" to be held in Padua the 27 and 28 of February 2013.
The aim of the workshop is to bring together researchers, industry developers, users and anyone interested in Hydrogeological risk and Geomatics technologies to discuss the most recent advances in these research fields, to exchange experiences, knowledge and promote future research and development for the mitigation of the Hydrogeological risk.
The workshop will address the following topics:
- State-of-the-art geomatics technologies for hydrogeological risk prevention, reduction and monitoring.
- Research experiences and achievements in hydrogeological risk mapping.
- Pros and cons of different methods and instruments deployed (including maintenance and cost issues).
- Methods and software tools for data collection, data integration, data analyses with emphasis on multi-source data integration.
- Methods and software tools for data processing and event-based modelling.
- Identify the needs and directions for further technological development.
We look forward to see you in Padua!