Language of event:
The Munich Satellite Navigation Summit 2011 will be held in the famous “Residenz München”, Germany March 1-3, 2011. It has been established as the European and International conference with global impact featuring invited high-ranking worldwide speakers from industry, science and governments dealing with the directions of satellite navigation now and in the future.
The technical program of the Munich Satellite Navigation Summit includes plenary discussions among invited speakers and presents a concise update on the main activities in worldwide satellite navigation systems, in particular on
- the progressing development of the European satellite navigation system Galileo,
- the status of the Russian GLONASS system and its transition from FDMA to CDMA,
- the development of new (regional) satellite systems like the Chinese COMPASS, the Japanese QZSS and the Indian IRNSS,
- the development of new regional augmentation systems,
- and other exciting worldwide activities in the field of GNSS applications, receiver and service creation as well as legal questions.
The Munich Satellite Navigation Summit will further highlight the creation of new applications and services in
- satellite navigation, in combination with
- telecommunication and
- information technology, in particular geo-information technology
Various sessions will feature discussions among invited panellists talking about perspectives and critical issues in various rapidly growing application scenes of satellite navigation, in particular with Galileo.