Nottingham Geospatial Institute
Open Source Geospatial Foundation UK Chapter (OSGeo UK)
ICA Commission on Open Source Geospatial Technologies (ICA ACI)
Association of Geographic Information Laboratories for Europe (AGILE)
Language of event:
- To hear presentations from government, academic, industry and policy makers on open source, open standards and open data geospatial technologies;
- To provide platform to network and develop ideas for future collaborative work in open source GIS;
- To understand current developments in open source GIS;
- To act as a focus for open source, open standards, open data GIS research.
- AM- "GeoNetwork for dummies, or how to setup and use an SDI in 3 hours"- Geocat (Netherlands);
- PM- Getting started with GeoServer and INSPIRE services", GeoSolutions (Italy);
- All day "Educational use of OSGeo Live", Ari Jolma, Aalto Uni (Finland).
- PM - "Advanced GeoNetwork" - Geocat (Netherlands);
- PM- "OSM-GB services and data"- (NGI, UK).