Fourth Open Source GIS Conference - OSGIS 2012
- To hear presentations from government, academic, industry and policy makers on open source, open standards and open data geospatial technologies;
- To provide platform to network and develop ideas for future collaborative work in open source GIS;
- To understand current developments in open source GIS;
- To act as a focus for open source, open standards, open data GIS research.
- AM- "GeoNetwork for dummies, or how to setup and use an SDI in 3 hours"- Geocat (Netherlands);
- PM- Getting started with GeoServer and INSPIRE services", GeoSolutions (Italy);
- All day "Educational use of OSGeo Live", Ari Jolma, Aalto Uni (Finland).
- PM - "Advanced GeoNetwork" - Geocat (Netherlands);
- PM- "OSM-GB services and data"- (NGI, UK).