Global Space Applications Conference
This Conference will provide an excellent introduction cutting-edge satellite-based applications. The panel represents the global satellite-based services stakeholders community - presentatives of the major space agencies,industry, governments, academia and NGOs. The programm enables in depth discussion of experiences, ideas, roadmaps and future opportunities for usage of satellite-based applications.
The programme will offer an insight into high-level round table discussions and technical sessions that will address the most recent achievements in satellite-based applications and explore how industry, politics, and law will help shape the future environment for this exciting domain of astronautics.
The organizators have named 8 Conference topics, each with up to 3 sessions:
- Integrated satellite-based applications
- Legal and regulatory aspects, including management of radio frequency issues
- New services from satellite-based mobile telecommunication and positioning
- Services combining satellite-based remote sensing and positioning
- Satellite-based observations in the global monitoring of climate changes
- Satellite-based services and products in support of disaster management
- Solutions for barriers to access to application services, requirements for capacity building and knowledge management
- Initiatives taken by universities to foster education in satellite-based applications