GI - Forum 2010
Date: July 6 - 9, 2010
Location: Salzburg, Austria
The University of Salzburg Centre for Geoinformatics and the Institute for GIScience at the Austrian Academy of Sciences offer an annual forum to the worldwide geoinformatics community, bringing together English-speaking researchers and practitioners across disciplines and industries. Simultaneously, the GI_Forum connects participants into a well established co-located regional symposium - Applied Geoinformatics (AGIT) - sharing the state-of-the art AGIT-EXPO exhibit.
GI-Forum focuses on an international audience that shares an interest in applied Geoinformatics. We wish to attract researchers who design, develop and apply advanced methods and techniques of Geoinformatics to a broad range of application domains.
GI_Forum 2010 especially wishes to attract submissions pertaining to the following themes:
- Advances in Geovisualisation and Cartography
- Spatial Data Infrastructure
- Mobile GIS and Location Based Services
- Digital Terrain Representation and Analysis
- Digital Cities and urban Sustainibility
- Global Change: Monitoring and Modelling
- Vulnerability: Spatial Assessment and Analysis
- Learning with Geoinformation
For more information and registration please visit: http://www.gi-forum.org/