Click here to read or download a pdf version of the July 2017 Updates (1 Mb).
In this issue:
UN-SPIDER at a glance
- Stakeholders from eight countries convene in Mexico for Regional Expert Meeting for Latin America and the Caribbean
- UN-SPIDER visits Mexico Campus of the Regional Centre for Space Science Technology Education for Latin America and the Caribbean
- UN-SPIDER joins CONVERCIENCIA 2017 event in Guatemala
- UN-SPIDER engages in EvIDENz project
- Report 8th UN-SPIDER RSO meeting published
News from our community
News from our Regional Support Offices
- 7th International Geomatic Week 2017 Geographic Institute Agustín Codazzi (IGAC) of Colombia
- New research report suggests methods for mapping multiple climate hazard risks in South Asia
- Strengthening Disaster Risk Reduction Across the Americas: A Regional Summit on the Contribution of Earth Observations
- United Nations International Conference on Space-based Technologies for Disaster Risk Reduction - Building Resilience through Integrated Applications, Beijing, 23-25 October 2017. Registration deadline: 28 August 2017.
- United Nations/Germany International Conference on International Cooperation Towards Low-Emission and Resilient Societies, Bonn, 22-24 November 2017. Registration deadlines: 5 September for participants seeking funding and 29 October for self-funded participants.