United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA)
Center for Scientific Research and Higher Education (CICESE)
Mexican Space Agency
Language of event:
The technical sessions to be included in the Symposium are as follows:
- 1. Capacity Building in Basic Space Technology Development
2. Small Satellites for Earth Observation and Disaster Management
3. Small Satellite Projects for Engineering Education
4. Space Technology Development Activities in Latin America and the Caribbean
5. Education Curriculum on Space Engineering
6. Regulatory and Legal Issues
7. Use of Space Technologies for Early Warning Systems
Application/registration forms and the latest information on the Symposium can be accessed from the Symposium webpage athttp://www.unoosa.org/oosa/en/SAP/bsti/mexico2014.html. The co-sponsors will provide limited funding support on a competitive basis to qualified applicants to attend the Symposium with preference given to prospective participants from developing countries.
We are looking forward to applications from experts involved in the planning and implementation of small satellite programmes in relevant governmental and non-governmental organizations, international or national agencies, academic institutions and industry. The deadline for receiving the applications is 10 July 2014.
If you or your organization is interested in co-sponsoring the Symposium or contributing to the Programme with a presentation, information display, exhibit or practical demonstration, of if you have any other question related to this event, please do not hesitate to contact us.