• Earthquakes in Hungary
• Digital Image Processing of LANDSAT- and RapidEye-Data
• Weighted Overlay of Factors Influencing Surface-near Earthquake
• Emergency Preparedness
• Reflections on the 4 C-challenge in the UNFCCC context
• Update on current negotiations
• Needs for climate information under UNFCCC
An overview of supporting of Remote Sensing for natural disaster Risk Maps in Leyte, Philippines
The Planet Action Initiative: supporting projects addressing climate change issues and related disaster risk reduction and management.
A case study about earthquake and vulcanian eruptions prediction .
An overview of how T-Systems could be in support of disaster management.
1.Background and Aim of the ESPI Study
3.Roundtable and Workshops
4.International and European Goals and Strategies
5.Mapping of Activities and Actors
An introduction of how Turksat's SatCom and EO capabilities and practices have been in place for disaster management and emergency response.
GIS was used to support many aspects of the oil spill emergency including: • Situational Awareness • Public Information • Briefings • Supporting the emergency management work fl
© 2013 UNOOSA - All Rights Reserved