The UN-SPIDER Newsletter is published periodically with the aim of highlighting the seasonal UN-SPIDER achievements, news and activities. In addition to the online publication, it is distributed in hard copy at conferences, workshops, and various UN-SPIDER events. It could include any of these sections, depending on the issue and the nature of the seasonal news:
- Workshops -organized or supported by UNOOSA/UN-SPIDER
- Technical Advisory Support -covering recent Technical Advisory Missions, seminars, expert meetings...
- SpaceAid -UN-SPIDER's support to disaster response
- Interview -with one of our partners, workshop participants, ...
- A Case Study or Feature -for example a portray of one of our partners
- Knowledge Portal news -new features or updates on the UN-SPIDER online portal
- Network news -developments in the network of Regional Support offices and with National Focal Points